|Place of Origin:||Chine|
|Model Number:||AR316 7.50R16|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days|
|Tread Depth:||14.00mm||Load Index:||128/124|
|Speed Level:||J||Load Capacity:||S-1800(3970) D-1600(3525)|
|Design Type:||Tube Tyre||Size:||6.50R16,7.00R16..7.50R16,8.25R16|
|Ply:||12.14.16||Truck Model:||Dongfeng,Foton,Howo,Jiefang,Jiefang & Etc.|
AR316 Light Duty Truck Tires,
AR316 750r16 light truck tyres,
7.50R16 all steel radial tires
7.50R16 All Steel Radial Truck Tyre, AR316 TBR Tyres factory, Light Truck Tire Self-cleanin
Model No.: AR316 - 6.50R16,7.00R16,7.50R16,8.25R16
Type: TBR tire
Application Position : All wheel position
Application Road: Good pavement
1. Special tread compound formula reduces irregular wear, extend longer life time on good road.
2. Open shoulder grooves design enhances ground grip , heat-dissipation and self-cleaning performance.
SPECIFICATION AND PARMATERS
|Size||Ply||Tread Depth (mm)||Load Index||Speed Symbol||KG(LBS.)Load Capacity||Pressure Kpa(PSI)||Stamdard Rim|
Natural rubber, or polyisoprene is the basic elastomer used in tire making
Styrene-butadiene co-polymer (SBR) is a synthetic rubber that is often substituted in part for natural rubber based on the comparative raw materials cost
Polybutadiene is used in combination with other rubbers because of its low heat-buildup properties
Halobutyl rubber is used for the tubeless inner liner compounds, because of its low air permeability. The halogen atoms provide a bond with the carcass compounds which are mainly natural rubber. Bromobutyl is superior to chlorobutyl, but is more expensive
Carbon black (soot), forms a high percentage of the rubber compound. This gives reinforcement and abrasion resistance
Silica, used together with carbon black in high performance tires, as a low heat build up reinforcement
Sulphur crosslinks the rubber molecules in the vulcanization process
Vulcanizing accelerators are complex organic compounds that speed up the vulcanization
Activators assist the vulcanization. The main one is zinc oxide
Antioxidants and antiozonants prevent sidewall cracking due to the action of sunlight and ozone
Textile fabric reinforces the carcass of the tire
Compounding is the operation of bringing together all the ingredients required to mix a batch of rubber compound. Each component has a different mix of ingredients according to the properties required for that component.
Mixing is the process of applying mechanical work to the ingredients in order to blend them into a homogeneous substance. Internal mixers are often equipped with two counter-rotating rotors in a large housing that shear the rubber charge along with the additives. The mixing is done in three or four stages to incorporate the ingredients in the desired order. The shearing action generates considerable heat, so both rotors and housing are water-cooled to maintain a temperature low enough to assure that vulcanization does not begin.
After mixing, the rubber charge is dropped into a chute and fed by an extruding screw into a roller die. Alternatively, the batch can be dropped onto an open rubber mill batch-off system. A mill consists of twin counter-rotating rolls, one serrated, that provide additional mechanical working to the rubber and produce a thick rubber sheet. The sheet is pulled off the rollers in the form of a strip. The strip is cooled, sometimes dusted with a detackifier, and laid down into a pallet bin.
The ideal compound at this point would have a highly uniform material dispersion; however in practice there is considerable non-uniformity to the dispersion. This is due to several causes, including hot and cold spots in the mixer housing and rotors, excessive rotor clearance, rotor wear, and poorly circulating flow paths. As a result, there can be a little more carbon black here, and a little less there, along with a few clumps of carbon black elsewhere, that are not well mixed with the rubber or the additives.
Mixers are often controlled according to the power integration method, where the current flow to the mixer motor is measured, and the mixing terminated upon reaching a specified total amount of mix energy imparted to the batch.
HUBEI AULICE TYRE CO.,LTD is a collection of scientific research, design, production, and sales all in one tire manufacturer which specialized in producing All Steel Radial TBR/OTR tires with different kinds of patterns. AULICE owns independent Formula Structure Research Institute to develop new products to meet different market needs. Meanwhile, there is an experienced technical team compromised of huge numbers of senior engineers and professional technicians obtained many design patents, which continues to innovate and upgrade our products. To guarantee the products quality, AULICE adopts top advanced technologies and installed international high-level testing instrument. Since now, AULICE tire products have been sold to more than 30 foreign countries and received high evaluation in all over the world. As a SGS certified company, AULICE has got CCC,DOT,GCC,CE,ISO,ECC,ECE ,SNI ,SASO and NOM certificates .
1. Our factory use premium natural rubber and good raw material to produce tire, with top industrial manufacturing technique, formula, structure and professional technical team that guarantees high quality of products. Company has varies of certificates: CCC,DOT,GCC, ISO, ECE ,SNI ,SASO and NOM.
2. Our sales team provides fast responds to customer's inquires and frequent overseas market research so that can keep helping costumers to resolve problems and getting the requirements more accurately and conveniently.
3. Customer has varies choices?of brand selection, there are two English brands AULICE and VANLUSTONE and 8 Mandarin brands.
4. We accept different payment terms and provide high quality products,quick delivery and good after sale services.
5. If necessary, samples for testing according to customer's request could be arranged.
6. A strict quality management system to ensure the quality of the products.
7. OEM could be considered, after negotiation of developing new molds for certain market .
8. Most competitive advantages : Super wear resistance as well as excellent overloading capability.
1. Q: What's your daily capacity for the production?
A: Our production capacity is approximately 5000pcs per day for TBR tires in current workshop. A new workshop for 2000pcs OTR and Bias tire has been launched, the products will be released at the beginning of 2019.
2. Q: What's your delivery time for all steel radial tires?
A: For quantity less than 2 containers,we can finish delivery in 10days. For large quantity, it depends on mold amount, we will arrange the production as soon as possible when we got your advanced payment.
3. Q: What's your MOQ for all steel radial tires?
A: Our MOQ is 100pcs, but we kindly suggest one container in one shipment. Mix different sizes in one container is acceptable for us, this will help to save your freight cost as well.
4. Q:How do you guarantee quality for all steel radial tires?
A: We strictly follow the after service claim agreement. Once quality issue occurs, we will refer to this document and make compensation accordingly.
5. Q: Do you have stocks of all steel radial tires?
A: In order to ensure each tires' life time, we will ship new tires to customers. But please be rest assured that production and delivery will be arranged at the earliest time after the order confirmed.
6. Q: What's your payment terms?
A: Normally we do payment methods as 30% TT in advance ,70% TT balance before delivery. We also accept other payment terms after negotiation.
7. Q:What certificates do you have for all steel radial tires ?
A: CCC,DOT,GCC, ISO,ECC,ECE ,SNI ,SASO and NOM .
8. Q:What's your loading port for all steel radial tires?
A: You can choose Wuhan, Huangshi, Shanghai port.
9. Q:Can you provide samples for test before we place order?
A: Yes, if necessary, we can provide samples at lower cost for testing before order placed.
10.Q: What is your current market for all steel radial tires?
A: Up to now, our products has been sold to America, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, India and some other countries.
Contact Person: Alegría Wang