|Place of Origin:||Chine|
|Model Number:||AR535 7.50R16,10.00R20,11.00R20 12.00R20|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days|
|Tread Depth:||14.00mm||Load Index:||128/124|
|Speed Level:||K||Load Capacity:||S-1800(3970) D-1600(3525)|
|Design Type:||Tube Tyre||Size:||7.50R16.10.00R20,11.00R20,12.00R20|
|Ply:||16,18||Truck Model:||Dongfeng,Foton,Howo,Jiefang,Jiefang & Etc.|
12R20 Dumper Truck Tyres,
12R20 Tipper Truck Tyres,
Transverse Block Pattern Dumper Truck Tyres
Model No.: AR535-8.25r20,9.00R20,10.00R20,11.00R20,12.00R20
Type: TBR tire
Application Position : Drive position
Application Road: Good pavement
1. Wheel position: driving wheel. Road conditions: short-distance, comprehensive industrial and mining roads. Features: load-resistant, stab-resistant, puncture-resistant, and non-blocking.
2. Open pattern groove design, good self-cleaning;
3. Enhanced carcass design, with stronger carrying capacity;
4. The staggered pattern and deep groove design provide the tire with superior traction and braking performance;
5. The tread adopts a special formula for mining areas, which is super resistant to puncture and tearing, which improves the service life and can run more than 200 kilometers compared with products of the same level;
6. The anti-strike boss design at the bottom of the pattern groove protects the carcass and improves the service life of the tire; compared with other brands, the service life is more than 15% longer.
SPECIFICATION AND PARMATERS
|Size||Ply||Tread Depth (mm)||Load Index||Speed Symbol||KG(LBS.)Load Capacity||Pressure Kpa(PSI)||Stamdard Rim|
HUBEI AULICE TYRE CO.,LTD is a collection of scientific research, design, production, and sales all in one tire manufacturer which specialized in producing All Steel Radial TBR/OTR tires with different kinds of patterns. AULICE owns independent Formula Structure Research Institute to develop new products to meet different market needs.
Information about tyres
Tires are critical vehicle components because they connect trucks and trailers to the road and allow drivers to steer safely on diverse terrains. Since they play such an important role in vehicle operation, it can be beneficial for drivers to understand how to prevent wear and tear. Learn more about tire components and get helpful maintenance tips.
Parts of a tire
Standard radial tires consist of seven main layers. Each part works differently to enhance flexibility, durability, safety and fuel efficiency. The information below outlines where each layer is located and its purpose:
1. Inner liner
This makes up the innermost part of the tire and is composed of synthetic rubber. Its function is to hold high-pressure air inside so it can’t seep through the rubber structure.
2. Carcass ply
The carcass ply is directly above the inner liner and consists of textile fiber cords bonded into the rubber. This layer strengthens the tire, helps it resist pressure and determines the loading capacity.
The bead is the underlining edge of the tire that secures it to the rim. It’s composed of bead wire, steel and rubber, and works to keep the tire and rim fastened together in the event of sudden air pressure reduction.
The sidewall is located between the tread and the bead and has several functions. It keeps the carcass ply from receiving damage, protects the tire from rough impacts while driving and gives it flexibility.
The belt, also called the crown ply, is made of resistant steel cords bonded into the rubber. It’s located between the tread and carcass, and acts as a reinforcing layer to keep those parts connected.
6. Cap ply
This layer is directly underneath the tread and is made of polyester fabric that helps hold everything in place. Its function is to prevent the tires from overheating due to friction, and help them keep their shape at high speeds.
The tread is the outermost layer and contains a blend of natural and synthetic rubbers that help the tires resist heat. Because it makes direct contact with the road, it has the thickest rubber.
1. Our factory use premium natural rubber and good raw material to produce tire, with top industrial manufacturing technique, formula, structure and professional technical team that guarantees high quality of products. Company has varies of certificates: CCC,DOT,GCC, ISO, ECE ,SNI ,SASO and NOM.
2. Our sales team provides fast responds to customer's inquires and frequent overseas market research so that can keep helping costumers to resolve problems and getting the requirements more accurately and conveniently.
3. Customer has varies choices?of brand selection, there are two English brands AULICE and VANLUSTONE and 8 Mandarin brands.
4. We accept different payment terms and provide high quality products,quick delivery and good after sale services.
5. If necessary, samples for testing according to customer's request could be arranged.
6. A strict quality management system to ensure the quality of the products.
7. OEM could be considered, after negotiation of developing new molds for certain market .
8. Most competitive advantages : Super wear resistance as well as excellent overloading capability.
1. Q: What's your daily capacity for the production?
A: Our production capacity is approximately 5000pcs per day for TBR tires in current workshop. A new workshop for 2000pcs OTR and Bias tire has been launched, the products will be released at the beginning of 2019.
2. Q: What's your delivery time for all steel radial tires?
A: For quantity less than 2 containers,we can finish delivery in 10days. For large quantity, it depends on mold amount, we will arrange the production as soon as possible when we got your advanced payment.
3. Q: What's your MOQ for all steel radial tires?
A: Our MOQ is 100pcs, but we kindly suggest one container in one shipment. Mix different sizes in one container is acceptable for us, this will help to save your freight cost as well.
4. Q:How do you guarantee quality for all steel radial tires?
A: We strictly follow the after service claim agreement. Once quality issue occurs, we will refer to this document and make compensation accordingly.
5. Q: Do you have stocks of all steel radial tires?
A: In order to ensure each tires' life time, we will ship new tires to customers. But please be rest assured that production and delivery will be arranged at the earliest time after the order confirmed.
6. Q: What's your payment terms?
A: Normally we do payment methods as 30% TT in advance ,70% TT balance before delivery. We also accept other payment terms after negotiation.
7. Q:What certificates do you have for all steel radial tires ?
A: CCC,DOT,GCC, ISO,ECC,ECE ,SNI ,SASO and NOM .
8. Q:What's your loading port for all steel radial tires?
A: You can choose Wuhan, Huangshi, Shanghai port.
9. Q:Can you provide samples for test before we place order?
A: Yes, if necessary, we can provide samples at lower cost for testing before order placed.
10.Q: What is your current market for all steel radial tires?
A: Up to now, our products has been sold to America, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, India and some other countries.
Contact Person: Alegría Wang