|Place of Origin:||Chine|
|Model Number:||AR558 11.00R20 12.00R20|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days|
|Tread Depth:||14.00mm||Load Index:||128/124|
|Speed Level:||K||Load Capacity:||S-1800(3970) D-1600(3525)|
|Design Type:||Tube Tyre||Size:||11.00R20,12.00R20|
|Ply:||16,18||Truck Model:||Dongfeng,Foton,Howo,Jiefang,Jiefang & Etc.|
AR558 All Steel Radial Tire,
SNI 16 Ply Truck Tires,
All Steel Radial Tires SNI Certificate
Model No.: AR558-11.00R20,12.00R20
Type: TBR tire
Application Position : All wheel position
Application Road: Good pavement
1. Special tread compound formula reduces irregular wear, extend longer life time on good road.
2. Open shoulder grooves design enhances ground grip , heat-dissipation and self-cleaning performance.
3. The anti-strike boss design at the bottom of the groove protects the carcass and improves the service life of the tire; compared with other brands, the service life is more than 15% longer.
4. Super strong frame material and ring structure, combined with the use of nylon reinforcement layer and shoulder image optimization technology, improve the heavy load capacity of the tire and optimize the tire performance.
5. High-strength carcass and belt design, with stronger puncture resistance, crown explosion prevention, and zipper explosion prevention capabilities;
6. The countertop formula and low heat build-up underlayer rubber formula specially designed for hard industrial and mining, anti-puncture, no chipping, no block, no side air, the new patented belt structure application anti-impact explosion, compared with the same Level products are effectively increased by more than 20%;
7. Using DSC technology to improve the structure of the tire and improve the dynamic stability.
8. Adopt a new appearance, double trademarks on the sidewalls, and an environmental icon applied to the tire crown to enhance the image of the product.
9. For the comprehensive road use in mining areas, the main advantages are high load resistance, high wear resistance, high puncture resistance, high cost performance, and are loved by customers. It is the first choice for tires in mining areas.
SPECIFICATION AND PARMATERS
|Size||Ply||Tread Depth (mm)||Load Index||Speed Symbol||KG(LBS.)Load Capacity||Pressure Kpa(PSI)||Stamdard Rim|
HUBEI AULICE TYRE CO.,LTD is a collection of scientific research, design, production, and sales all in one tire manufacturer which specialized in producing All Steel Radial TBR/OTR tires with different kinds of patterns. AULICE owns independent Formula Structure Research Institute to develop new products to meet different market needs. Meanwhile, there is an experienced technical team compromised of huge numbers of senior engineers and professional technicians obtained many design patents, which continues to innovate and upgrade our products. To guarantee the products quality, AULICE adopts top advanced technologies and installed international high-level testing instrument.
1903: Paul Weeks Litchfield Patents the Tubeless Tyre
1904: Mountable Introduced to Motor Cars
Combined with tubeless tyres, the introduction of the mountable rim to motor cars was the first time in history a motorist was able to change a tyre themselves.
1908: Frank Seiberling Invents Grooved Tyres
With motor cars becoming faster and more and more cars hitting the road, the focus shifted towards road safety. Grooved tyres provided greater traction on the road, improving driver safety.
1910: BF Goodrich adds Carbon to Tyre Rubber to Lengthen the Life of the Tyre
1911: Phillip Strauss Invents the First Successful Automobile Tyre
Although Rubber Tyres had been used on motor cars since 1895, it wasn’t until Phillip Strauss combined an inflatable inner tube with a galvanised rubber outer tyre that the car tyre first achieved commercial success.
1937: BF Goodrich Invents the First Synthetic Rubber Tyres
27 years after adding carbon to the rubber, BF Goodrich, using a patented substance called Chemigum was able to manufacture the first synthetic rubber car tyres.
1948: Michelin Patents the Radial Tyre
Michelin were the first to produce steel-belted radial tyres, providing greater durability and mileage for the motorist.
1. Our factory use premium natural rubber and good raw material to produce tire, with top industrial manufacturing technique, formula, structure and professional technical team that guarantees high quality of products. Company has varies of certificates: CCC,DOT,GCC, ISO, ECE ,SNI ,SASO and NOM.
2. Our sales team provides fast responds to customer's inquires and frequent overseas market research so that can keep helping costumers to resolve problems and getting the requirements more accurately and conveniently.
3. Customer has varies choices?of brand selection, there are two English brands AULICE and VANLUSTONE and 8 Mandarin brands.
4. We accept different payment terms and provide high quality products,quick delivery and good after sale services.
5. If necessary, samples for testing according to customer's request could be arranged.
6. A strict quality management system to ensure the quality of the products.
7. OEM could be considered, after negotiation of developing new molds for certain market .
8. Most competitive advantages : Super wear resistance as well as excellent overloading capability.
1. Q: What's your daily capacity for the production?
A: Our production capacity is approximately 5000pcs per day for TBR tires in current workshop. A new workshop for 2000pcs OTR and Bias tire has been launched, the products will be released at the beginning of 2019.
2. Q: What's your delivery time for all steel radial tires?
A: For quantity less than 2 containers,we can finish delivery in 10days. For large quantity, it depends on mold amount, we will arrange the production as soon as possible when we got your advanced payment.
3. Q: What's your MOQ for all steel radial tires?
A: Our MOQ is 100pcs, but we kindly suggest one container in one shipment. Mix different sizes in one container is acceptable for us, this will help to save your freight cost as well.
4. Q:How do you guarantee quality for all steel radial tires?
A: We strictly follow the after service claim agreement. Once quality issue occurs, we will refer to this document and make compensation accordingly.
5. Q: Do you have stocks of all steel radial tires?
A: In order to ensure each tires' life time, we will ship new tires to customers. But please be rest assured that production and delivery will be arranged at the earliest time after the order confirmed.
6. Q: What's your payment terms?
A: Normally we do payment methods as 30% TT in advance ,70% TT balance before delivery. We also accept other payment terms after negotiation.
7. Q:What certificates do you have for all steel radial tires ?
A: CCC,DOT,GCC, ISO,ECC,ECE ,SNI ,SASO and NOM .
8. Q:What's your loading port for all steel radial tires?
A: You can choose Wuhan, Huangshi, Shanghai port.
9. Q:Can you provide samples for test before we place order?
A: Yes, if necessary, we can provide samples at lower cost for testing before order placed.
10.Q: What is your current market for all steel radial tires?
A: Up to now, our products has been sold to America, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, India and some other countries.
Contact Person: Alegría Wang