|Place of Origin:||Chine|
|Model Number:||AR815 12.00R22.5|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days|
|Ply:||18 PR 20PR||Size:||12.00R22.5|
|Type:||Solid Tyre||Matirial:||Steel Wire|
|Deliver Date:||7 Days|
12R22.5 Tubeless Truck Tyres,
20PR Truck Bus Radial Tyres,
12R22.5 Truck Bus Radial Tyres
Model No.: AR815-12R22.5
Type: TBR tire
Application Position : Driving/Trailer wheel position
Application Road: Mixed pavement No.: AR815 12.00R22.5
HUBEI AULICE TYRE CO.,LTD is a collection of scientific research, design, production, and sales all in one tire manufacturer . As a SGS certified company, AULICE has got CCC,DOT,GCC,CE,ISO,ECC,ECE ,SNI ,SASO and NOM certificates
Tyre wear: What can you do about it?
Aside from age, there are many other factors that affect how long tyres last. One factor, for example, involves kerbstones, weathering, collisions with objects or incorrect vehicle settings. As the owner of your car, you can do some things yourself to ensure that your tyres have a long lifespan. Check the tread surface and sidewalls of your tyres regularly.
You can, for example, test the wheel alignment yourself by taking your hands off the steering wheel while travelling at about 35 to 50 mph on a road that is as level as possible and has little traffic: if the car veers noticeably to one side, you should have it checked at a garage and get it readjusted.
If there is poor balancing, excessively low tyre pressure or worn-out shock absorbers, you can take the appropriate measures to address these problems. That way you can extend the lifespan of your tyres and avoid having to replace your tyres early.
Tyre age: Old DOT numbers
If you find only three digits and a small triangle on the sidewalls of the tyre, then the first two digits indicate the calendar week and the last digit indicates the year in the 1990 to 1999 period. If there is no triangle, then the tyre is from the 1980s at the latest, and you should purchase new tyres at the earliest opportunity.
The storage itself will also affect how long the tyres will last. To prevent premature ageing of the tyres, make sure they are protected from UV light. If possible, store the tyres in a cool, dry and dark place.
Important: Make sure that the tyres do not come into contact with solvents, lubricants or chemicals. Do not store tyres in the same place as equipment that produces ozone (for example, electrical generators or electric motors used in compressors). That is because over time, ozone is harmful to the rubber compound in the tyres. If no suitable storage space is available, you can also have the tyres stored at a garage.
1. Customer has varies choices of brand selection, there are two English brands AULICE and VANLUSTONE and 8 Mandarin brands.
2. We accept different payment terms and provide high quality products, quick delivery and good after sale services.
3. If necessary, samples for testing according to customer's request could be arranged.
4. A strict quality management system to ensure the quality of the products.
5. OEM could be considered, after negotiation of developing new molds for certain market.
6. Most competitive advantages : Super wear resistance as well as excellent overloading capability.
1. Q: What's your daily capacity for the production?
A: Our production capacity is approximately 5000pcs per day for TBR tires in current workshop. A new workshop for 2000pcs OTR and Bias tire has been launched, the products will be released at the beginning of 2019.
2. Q: What's your delivery time for all steel radial tires?
A: For quantity less than 2 containers,we can finish delivery in 10days. For large quantity, it depends on mold amount, we will arrange the production as soon as possible when we got your advanced payment.
3. Q: What's your MOQ for all steel radial tires?
A: Our MOQ is 100pcs, but we kindly suggest one container in one shipment. Mix different sizes in one container is acceptable for us, this will help to save your freight cost as well.
4. Q: How do you guarantee quality for all steel radial tires?
A: We strictly follow the after service claim agreement. Once quality issue occurs, we will refer to this document and make compensation accordingly.
5. Q: Do you have stocks of all steel radial tires?
A: In order to ensure each tires' life time, we will ship new tires to customers. But please be rest assured that production and delivery will be arranged at the earliest time after the order confirmed.
6. Q: What's your payment terms?
A: Normally we do payment methods as 30% TT in advance ,70% TT balance before delivery. We also accept other payment terms after negotiation.
7. Q: What certificates do you have for all steel radial tires ?
A: CCC,DOT,GCC, ISO,ECC,ECE ,SNI ,SASO and NOM .
8. Q: What's your loading port for all steel radial tires?
A: You can choose Wuhan, Huangshi, Shanghai port.
A: Up to now, our products has been sold to America, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, India and some other countries.
Contact Person: Johnny Wu