|Place of Origin:||Chine|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days|
|Tire Design:||Bias Tyre||Ply:||16|
16Ply Agricultural Tractor Tires,
16Ply 8.25 16 Tires,
Aulice Agricultural Tractor Tires
Pattern No.: AB651
1. Excellent wear resistance and can prevent peeling off block.
2. Applicable for low speed mountain and muddy road.
3. Good heat dissipation.
The building is the process of assembling all the components onto a tire building drum. Tire-building machines (TBM) can be manually operated or fully automatic. Typical TBM operations include the first-stage operation, where inner liner, body plies, and sidewalls are wrapped around the drum, the beads are placed, and the assembly turned up over the bead. In the second stage of operation, the carcass of the tire is inflated, then the belt package and tread are applied.
All components require splicing. The inner liner and body plies are spliced with a square-ended overlap. Tread and sidewall are joined with a skived splice, where the joining ends are bevel-cut. Belts are spliced end to end with no overlap. Splices that are too heavy or non-symmetrical will generate defects in force variation, balance, or bulge parameters. Splices that are too light or open can lead to visual defects and in some cases tire failure. The final product of the TBM process is called a green tire, where green refers to the uncured state.
Pirelli Tire developed a special process called MIRS that uses robots to position and rotate the building drums under stations that apply the various components, usually via extrusion and strip winding methods. This permits the equipment to build different tire sizes in consecutive operations without the need to change tooling or setups. This process is well suited to small volume production with frequent size changes.
The largest tire makers have internally developed automated tire-assembly machines in an effort to create competitive advantages in tire construction precision, high production yield, and reduced labor. Nevertheless, there is a large base of machine builders who produce tire-building machines.
1. Our factory use premium natural rubber and have professional engineers who have more than 15 years expienrence for tyre formula and technology.
2 We have got the certificates: CCC, ISO9001, DOT, GCC and SNI.
3. Our sales team is always at services. We have seperate sales team stayed in overseas, that can keep communication face to face to get your requirements more accurately and conveniently.
4. We have our own brand Aulice and Vanlustone. We accept different payment terms and promise high quality, quick delivery and good after sale services.
5. Our mining area used tyres are top 3 of all Chinese tyres
6. Most competitive advantages : Heavy Load with Excellent wear resistance.
Contact Person: Johnny Wu