|Place of Origin:||Chine|
|Model Number:||11.00R20 12.00R20|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days|
|Tread Depth:||14.00mm||Load Index:||128/124|
|Speed Level:||G||Load Capacity:||S-1800(3970) D-1600(3525)|
|Design Type:||Tube Tyre||Size:||12.00R20|
|Ply:||18 , 20|
DOT Approved 20 Inch Light Truck Tires,
12.00R20 Radial Car Tires,
DOT Approved Radial Car Tires
Model No.: AR1121- 12.00R20
Type: TBR tire
Application Position : All wheel position
Application Road: Good pavement
1. Special tread compound formula reduces irregular wear, extend longer life time on good road.
2. Open shoulder grooves design enhances ground grip , heat-dissipation and self-cleaning performance.
SPECIFICATION AND PARMATERS
|Size||Ply||Tread Depth (mm)||Load Index||Speed Symbol||KG(LBS.)Load Capacity||Pressure Kpa(PSI)||Stamdard Rim|
there is an experienced technical team compromised of huge numbers of senior engineers and professional technicians obtained many design patents, which continues to innovate and upgrade our products. To guarantee the products quality, AULICE adopts top advanced technologies and installed international high-level testing instrument. Since now, AULICE tire products have been sold to more than 30 foreign countries and received high evaluation in all over the world. As a SGS certified company, AULICE has got CCC,DOT,GCC,CE,ISO,ECC,ECE ,SNI ,SASO and NOM certificates .
Checking your tyres’ tread depth
First of all, check out the tread wear indicators that are built into the grooves of your tyres. These small horizontal bars are evenly spaced around the tyre’s circumference. Once your tyre has worn level with these bars, you have reached your minimum depth and your tyre will need replacing.
Bear in mind though that these indicators tell you when you’ve reached 1.6mm and safe driving in wet and snowy weather might already be affected as mentioned above.
A more accurate measurement can be taken using tyre gauges. These come in many different forms – from laminated cards with colour indicators to digital tyre depth gauges.
Simply place the gauge into the tyre’s groove and you will see how close you are to reaching your minimum depth.
Extend the lifespan of your tyres: Tips at a glance
So that you can get long-lasting use from your tyres, we have compiled the most important tips and tricks for you here:
Four similar tyres that each have a tread depth of at least 1.6 mm and are no more than ten years old.
The material properties of the tyres deteriorate with age – regardless of mileage or possible wear and tear.
The DOT code imprinted on the tyres tells you when the tyres were manufactured and provide a point of reference for replacing the tyres.
Check the sidewalls and tyre tread regularly for wear.
Make sure the tyres are stored properly.
We hope you have a safe journey!
1. Our factory use premium natural rubber and good raw material to produce tire, with top industrial manufacturing technique, formula, structure and professional technical team that guarantees high quality of products. Company has varies of certificates: CCC,DOT,GCC, ISO, ECE ,SNI ,SASO and NOM.
2. Our sales team provides fast responds to customer's inquires and frequent overseas market research so that can keep helping costumers to resolve problems and getting the requirements more accurately and conveniently.
3. Customer has varies choices?of brand selection, there are two English brands AULICE and VANLUSTONE and 8 Mandarin brands.
4. We accept different payment terms and provide high quality products,quick delivery and good after sale services.
5. If necessary, samples for testing according to customer's request could be arranged.
6. A strict quality management system to ensure the quality of the products.
7. OEM could be considered, after negotiation of developing new molds for certain market .
8. Most competitive advantages : Super wear resistance as well as excellent overloading capability.
1. Q: What's your daily capacity for the production?
A: Our production capacity is approximately 5000pcs per day for TBR tires in current workshop. A new workshop for 2000pcs OTR and Bias tire has been launched, the products will be released at the beginning of 2019.
2. Q: What's your delivery time for all steel radial tires?
A: For quantity less than 2 containers,we can finish delivery in 10days. For large quantity, it depends on mold amount, we will arrange the production as soon as possible when we got your advanced payment.
3. Q: What's your MOQ for all steel radial tires?
A: Our MOQ is 100pcs, but we kindly suggest one container in one shipment. Mix different sizes in one container is acceptable for us, this will help to save your freight cost as well.
4. Q:How do you guarantee quality for all steel radial tires?
A: We strictly follow the after service claim agreement. Once quality issue occurs, we will refer to this document and make compensation accordingly.
5. Q: Do you have stocks of all steel radial tires?
A: In order to ensure each tires' life time, we will ship new tires to customers. But please be rest assured that production and delivery will be arranged at the earliest time after the order confirmed.
6. Q: What's your payment terms?
A: Normally we do payment methods as 30% TT in advance ,70% TT balance before delivery. We also accept other payment terms after negotiation.
7. Q:What certificates do you have for all steel radial tires ?
A: CCC,DOT,GCC, ISO,ECC,ECE ,SNI ,SASO and NOM .
8. Q:What's your loading port for all steel radial tires?
A: You can choose Wuhan, Huangshi, Shanghai port.
9. Q:Can you provide samples for test before we place order?
A: Yes, if necessary, we can provide samples at lower cost for testing before order placed.
10.Q: What is your current market for all steel radial tires?
A: Up to now, our products has been sold to America, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, India and some other countries.
Contact Person: Johnny Wu